Monday, April 27, 2015

I was recently reminded of this session and went through the images again and again. I loved this session then and I love it now. We started out with some shots of sweet Addison, who was just the sweetest little thing you ever saw. I remember admiring her infectious smile and that gorgeous hair! Sweet A couldn't take a bad picture if she tried!

But my absolute favorites from this session?

Duh.
The ones with MOM in them.

As a mom myself, I can't help but be a sucker for images of other mamas, in their element, loving on their babies. A and her mama were so cute together, like two peas in a pod, making each other laugh with tickles and silly dances. And their coordinating outfits? Oh my goodness. I die! <3 Have I mentioned how much I LOVED this session? pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography pflugerville family photographer - Toni Marie Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment